ASUU Strikers!
✌ Heyo, my people. It's been a long while since we conversed here.
How have you been? Hope you didn't overmiss me. Well, as for me, I did miss conversing with you.
ASUU strikers, I came for you today. It's more than 2 weeks since you have started the new 8 weeks strike. I know how frustrating and annoying strike actions can be; we are in it together.
But the issue is, what have you been doing with this period? Netflixing, Showmaxing, Zee worlding, Zumaning, Temple running or spending each passing day on the lookout for the next K-drama season?
Well maybe that's not you. Ok let's say, you're sleep binging, back to back sleep. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep and the routine goes on and on.
Okkk, that might still not be you. Then maybe, you're the renowned status viewer, tweet responder, reels and skit watcher of our time.
Honestly, these all looks good and harmless right? Yeah, they do! But can you try to think and imagine how many hours you invest into all of these and what you get in return?
Is there any productivity you're getting from it? In what ways, have these affected your life positively? Can you point out specific promoting and enviable changes that has taken place in your life via all these?
I need you to think through and reflect on this.
Ask yourself, do I really stand to gain something better out of all this?
It's time to rethink!
Feed on this now, we are heading somewhere.
I am Olaniyi Esther Ayanfeoluwanimi,
Your personal development enthusiast.
Comments
Post a Comment